Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thriller Jacket Re-Deux Part II

I know you were totally infatuated with the red leather jacket re-style from two days ago. I left you hanging with the cliffhanger of what became of the cast off denim jacket. Like the season opener of your favorite tv drama, here it is.




I see so many denim jackets in stores this fall with grey sweatshirt sleeves and a hood. I took a simple grey hooded sweatshirt and cut off the sleeves and hood. I sewed them to the denim jacket, carefully leaving the outside seams on the denim jacket as they were. I love the cool zipper in the front. This jacket can also be found at Second Impressions Thrift Store and is available for purchase right now. Remember, a portion of Second Impressions proceeds benefits the Grand Forks Humane Society. So not only do you get some cool, new threads to wear, you do something nice for your furry friends as well.

Happy thrifting from your chilly friend in the north!

(I think I need another jacket!)

No comments:

Post a Comment